Add a Little Luxury to your Christmas Celebrations!
hese days, it’s not uncommon for families to be spread across the UK, or even in different countries, yet Christmas is often a time that families want to be together.
There is also the other complication of whose family should you spend Christmas with? There’s often a need to have more than one “Christmas” to placate both sets of in-laws, making the whole of December a popular time for family get-togethers!
To take the “which side of the family” debate off the table, one solution is to go away for Christmas to a luxury cottage – imagine the scene: open log fires to gather around, elegant dining for the traditional roast dinner, stunning countryside views across an area of outstanding natural beauty, a village pub within walking distance – and even your dog is welcome!
Wadhurst Castle Cottage is conveniently located for access by road, rail or air, making it easy for family members to gather in a single location. Or you may just want to get out of London for a few days break with your family. And once here, there are many local Christmas festivities for you to enjoy, taking place in and around Wadhurst throughout November and December!
Visit Father Christmas in his Medieval Grotto at nearby Bodiam Castle
See Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Pantomine at The Assembly Theatre in Tunbridge Wells this Winter
Here are more reasons to choose Wadhurst Castle Cottage for your family get together:
- Beautifully presented 3-bedroomed house, equipped to an extremely high standard of furnishings and fittings
- Large living accommodation – sitting room with open log fire and elegant dining facilities
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, gas hob and electric fan oven – ideal for the turkey!
- 3 spacious bedrooms plus sleeping for an additional 2 if required, utilising a sofa bed in the sitting room
- Dog-friendly accommodation – well he is part of the family!
- Separate ground floor utility room with washer, dryer and shower/ hand basin/ WC
- Free broadband internet access and an incoming telephone
- High chair and cot available for infants
- Set in the grounds of Wadhurst Castle in a private, enclosed walled garden with lawn suitable for children
3 night weekend or 4 night mid-week breaks throughout December are £447.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com for more details or to book.